What can you get with Bi?
- Guided by well-trained and high-skilled tour guides
- Services and food choices are always improved.
- Every journey is well-designed for our customers with outstanding experiences
- Risk management is controlled carefully to secure safety during the whole journey.
- We always have a backup plan in unfavorable weather conditions.
- We always provide authentic experiences to create meaningful trips for our customers.
- No additional expenses incurred outside the itinerary.
- Package tour price is from Ho Chi Minh City. There is no cost reduction when customers do not use a part of services such as traveling buses, food & drink, tents, etc.
- Vegetarian customers will be served their own menu. Therefore, please notify Bitour upon registration
- Customers who suffer from motion sickness, children, the elder, would be prioritized to have front seats on the bus. Please inform Bi if you need support.
- Tour prices for groups wanting to travel separately or any other service requests such as luggage service, guiding service or personal camping tent … please contact Bitour directly.
- If you request a tour guide in English, please inform Bitour in advance.
- Bitour’s serving team including Saigon tour guides, local tour guides, logistics team to prepare food and tents.
- Using radios between tour guides and logistics teams throughout the journey
- Our cameraman would help you take pictures during the trip. You totally can post them on your social media later.
- Travel by the company premium sleeping bus equipped with air conditioner, pillows and blankets.
- High-quality food meets Bitour’s standard: Fresh, Clean, Prepared according to the regional cuisine. Bitour not only provides you with delicious food but also ensures you have enough energy.
- We provide drinking water and water for personal use: We have 5 water filling stations, you just need to bring your water bottle.
- Camping tents with EU standard, 3 pax/tent, Nature Hike sleeping bag.
- Equipment to support the tour: headlights, life jackets, pontoon boat…
- Bi provides travel medical kit in the journey such as headache medicines, bandages, medical tape, cotton balls, gauze bandages, elastic bandages, salonpas gel, wind oil, antiseptic.
- Only available in Bitour: Travel Insurance up to 30,000,000 VND / person.
What Is Not Included?
- Personal expenses and activities are not included in the tour programs (shopping, food…)
- Tips for Bitour’s tour guides, logistic team. If you are pleased with our service, we accept tips as recognition and encouragement for our effort and passion.
- If you have a request for your own tent, you will be charged an additional fee of 350,000 VND (Not recommended because of logistic difficulty in wild nature. You are going to have more fun when staying with new friends).
- Customers who travel with children should be well-prepared. You must ensure that your children get used to outdoor activities. And you should help them do some physical training to prepare for the trip.
- It is your responsibility not to litter during the trip and carry your personal waste out of the forest.
- Joining experience tours to wild nature, which still have some danger elements, you should be aware of the importance of carefulness during the trek. Don’t go alone or leave the group. The most important is following Bitour trekking rules.
- Customers with diseases of heart, osteoarthritis… or customers under pregnancy or just recovering from surgery (especially ligament surgery), please contact Bi Tour staff in advance to have detailed advice.