- At 3 a.m, the whole group will get up for breakfast, leave our belongings at the campsite, and continue trekking to the top to catch the first rays of dawn at the sacred landmark.
- The most outstanding feature on the Fansipan trekking journey is the moment we are together touching the 3,143m milestone – the roof of Indochina; we will take photos and save the meaningful moments of the trip.
- Back to the resting point at the height of 2800m, we rest, have lunch, pack up packages, and return to Tram Ton.
- Back to the office in Sapa, you take your items back, experience the red Dao tobacco bath, then a time to walk around Sapa town, and you have dinner freely.
- At 10 p.m: Gather at Sapa bus station, get on the bus to move back to Hanoi.
* Note: The schedule is subject to change according to we