Choosing Bitour, what will you get?
- Guided by well-trained and high-skilled tour guides
- Services and food choices are always improved.
- Every journey is well-designed for our customers with outstanding experiences
- Risk management is controlled carefully to secure safety during the whole journey.
- Always have a back-up plan for bad weather conditions.
- Bring out the true experience and enjoyment for a meaningful journey.
- No additional expenses incurred outside the itinerary.
Tour price notice
- This is the whole package tour price, we don’t give back money or discount if you don’t use a part of services such as traveling buses, food & drink, tents, etc.
- If you are a vegetarian, please inform us before the trip for appropriate preparation
- Customers who suffer from motion sickness, children, the elder, would be prioritized to have front seats on the bus. Please inform Bi if you need support
- Tour prices for groups wanting to travel separately or any other service requests like bringing luggage, tour guide or personal camping tent, please contact Bitour directly
- If you request a tour guide in English, please inform Bitour in advance.
1. Bitour’s serving team with 14-16 members/trip at Ta nang and Phan Dung: 2 tour guides from Sai Gon, 2 local tour guides, logistic team with 3 people serving lunch at Ta Nang, 4-5 people preparing food and camping site, 2 – 4 people serving the snack and lunch at Phan Dung. 2. We use radios to maintain smooth communications between tour guides and the logistic team on the journey. 3. Our cameraman would help you take pictures during the trip. You totally can post them on your social media later. 4. Bi’ exclusive service: travel by the company premium sleeping bus equipped with air conditioner, pillows and blankets. 5. Local tractor (15-20 people/vehicle) take you 5km to Hoa Giay House. 6. Bi’s exclusive service: high-quality food according to Bitour’s standard: fresh, clean, cooked in local style, providing enough energy for customers 7. Water and drinking water and water for personal use: We have 5 water filling station, you just need to bring your water containers. 8. Camping tents with EU standard, 3 pax/tent, Nature Hike sleeping bag. 9. Bi provide emergency kit: medical bandages, cotton balls, gauze bandages, spandex muscle, salonpas gel, herb oil, antiseptics. 10. Tool for your trek: bamboo trekking stick 11. Traveling insurance: max 30,000,000VND/per.
1. Jungle biking (taken by motorbike) costs 150,000đ/2 pax/1 vehicle (75,000đ/person). 2. Tips for Bitour’s tour guides, logistic team. If you are pleased with our service, we accept tips as recognition and encouragement for our effort and passion.
- If you have a request for your own tent, we charge an additional fee as 350,000đ (Not recommended because of logistic difficulty in wild nature. You are gonna have more fun staying with new friends).
- If traveling with kids, make sure they get used to outdoor activities or you should help them do some physical training to prepare for the trip
- Traveling with Bi, you have a responsibility to take care of your own trash out of the woods. Littering is not allowed at any time.
- Joining experience tours to wild nature, which still have some danger elements, you should be aware of the must of carefulness during the trek. Don’t go alone or leave the group. The most important is following Bitour trekking rules.
- Customer with diseases of heart, osteoarthritis, etc or customer under pregnancy or just recovering from surgery, please contact Bi Tour staff in advance to have the detailed advice.
- Booking Policy applies